Jon David Frank, the legendary Power Ranger Green and White dies

What initially began a kind of rumor h been officially confirmed: Jon David Frank, the actor who played Tommy Oliver in Mighty Morphing Power Rangers, (the mythical Power Ranger green/original white) h died at age 49 old. This h been certified by his representative and some of his ct companions.

Green

Very sad to find out that my friend and customer Jon David Frank h died, said his representative Brian Butler-Au in an Instagram post. Jon w an expert in martial arts known for playing Tommy at Power Rangers. He w a true martial arts and I had the fortune to manage the battles in which he hpeted. The message suggests suicide a cause of death: If you think someone you know can be depressed, plee, take an eye.

The pink and black pinks are fired from Jon David Frank

Several of his ctrates have joined the condolences. Be, you were beautiful and truly unique, said Amy Johnson, the original pink power ranger. My life will not be the same without your frantic and careful wave of energy. I will always love you, dear friend. Plee rest in peace. Walter Jones, Zack (Power Ranger Black) h also written a similar message: I can't believe it, dep Jon David Frank, my heart is sad to lose another member of our special family.

Blake Foster, a ranger of later seons, could not believe it either. I've cried all night, again with my heart broken. I have lost my hero, our leader, my friend and icon. Life is shit, uncle.

Jon David Frank w born in 1973 and participated in Power Rangers from 1993 to 1996, although his character also appeared in some episodes of other seons such Wild Force, Turbo, Zero, Dino Thunder: Reinforce or Hyperforce. In 2018, we could also see it at Power Rangers Super Ninja Steel.

The most recent video game of the saga, Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid, is a fighting title developed by Away. Jon David Frank lent his voice again to the character.

Comments

Popular Posts