Zelda Botw, Light Blade and Co: We never finished these games for good reason

Sure, mostly we break games when we find you stupid or after some time boring. From time to time, however, we also have other reasons for premature canceling a title. Sometimes the release period does not fit. Sometimes a story is too painful, so we just can not play on. Or sometimes we like a game so well that we never want to see his end...

As always, of course you are asked: Which games did you abort and why? Write us in the comments!

Other Gamer articles of this kind:

These are our favorite co-op games, and your? annoying and embarrassing at the same time — we failed in these games

48 Things You STILL Didn't Know In Zelda Breath Of The Wild With these games we have scalded

Bright Blade Annika is just too much to the psyche

Annika Cavendish: Light Blade: Senna s Sacrifice is not just some action adventure that sets Nordic mythology. It is a title that distinguishes with the correct representation of mental illnesses such as depression and schizophrenia. Among other things, this manifests itself through the many voices, whom Senna, and thus I am also exposed and that reflects the tormented inner life.

And that s exactly these voices, which I do on the one hand very exciting, but on the other hand as too exhausting. Especially in the dark and with 3D sound on headphones unfolds an effect I underestimated. While this can not be accompanied exactly with the real disease pictures, but it is still so well implemented that it stresses me too much and so has previously prevented light blade.

I just go too fast to the point where the voices lumen me so much in my own head that I can not continue to play or then and then once a good portion of Augsburg er Puppenkiste as a contrast program need to relax again. Of course, I ve already considered, just without sound and playing with a lot of light, but my own pride does not play with.

Linda could never end Final Fantasy 8 and 9

Linda Springer: I grew up with Final Fantasy 8 and 9 for the very first PlayStation. The two JPGs were beside Pokémon red my first video games at all and loved accordingly, I have both parts. The worlds, the characters, the stories, the fighting systems — all that at that time pulled me insanely in the spell. And ultimately made sure that I could never take it over the heart to finish the games.

I have never played Final Fantasy 8 and 9. But not because I found the two role plays stupid, on the contrary: I just did not want them to end. Instead, I just started new from a certain point and spent over 200 hours in both tracks. Absurd somehow, right? Whether I ll ever end the two parts?

Linda s bonus: Zelda Breath of the Wild

Linda Springer (screams and names a game): Okay, I still have one because I can not resist: I have never stopped The Legend of Zelda — Breath of the Wild. Really not. And although I like the Open World Adventure so much. At the heart, it s the same reason I ve never played out Final Fantasy 8 and Final Fantasy 9, but here is still a bit further.

In Zelda Breath of the Wild, neither Story nor the final destination motivate (to stop Canon), but only the Open World and all that to discover in it. That s why I occasionally even play Both for four years after the release. I enjoy stripping through Rule to discover new shrines, to collect bloodlines for samples and cruises. I do not need more here to be happy. Canon? He can wait, from me to all eternity.

Toby never saw the credits of Skyrim

Tobias Celtic: Skyrim and I, that s actually just a pretty short liaison. When the role-playing game appeared in 2011 for the first time, I was immediately fire and flame to fall into the vastness of sky. And about ten or twice hours I did that with enthusiasm and was fascinated, like many small stories and simply love in this game.

But as it is with such monsters of games after this comparatively short season then again. The reason is pretty simple: competition. For similar period of time, among others, The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Batman: Arkham City and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. Some titles so that I also paid a lot of attention and time and about Skyrim and my project, it to Finish, completely lost sight. By the way, for the way, because I still have not helped the rest of Skyrim.

Which games did you have stopped for good reason?

Comments

Popular Posts